Great Books!

  • The Pilot's Wife
  • The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
  • The Deep End of the Ocean
  • Like Water For Chocolate
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
  • Wicked
  • Brave New World
  • Fahrenheit 451

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Tag, You're It....

Best thing you cooked last week?I think I made my Beef Stew (in the crockpot) - it's even better than Dinty Moore!



If money, time, and babysitting were no object, where would you go and with who? Everytime I go to Disneyland I wish I could come back for a few days with just my husband and stay in the Grand Californian Hotel.



When was the last time you cried? Yesterday - I was watching Sense and Sensibility - I always fall apart at the end when Edward confesses his love for Elinor and she finally breaks down and loses it after all the time keeping her reserve and hiding her emotions.



Five things you were doing ten years ago 1998 - Moving from San Jose, CA to Dublin, CA; taking Black and White Photography classes at San Jose Community College in the evenings; Getting used to Eric's unpredictable work schedule and long commute hours; learned how to scrapbook; bought my first (and only) minivan!



Five things you were doing five years ago 2003 - Got my first Digital Camera - the Canon G2, Got a trampoline for the kids; Went on my first trip to Maui with Eric, but no kids; Conintued the never ending renovations on our fixer upper home; caved and finally signed Taylor up for Little League (he'd been begging for a long time!)



Five things you were doing one year ago 2007 - Overcommitting my time with kids sports - Taylor - basketball, Megan - gymnastics and all 3 kids in Running Club; bought a ski boat with 2 other families; replaced my old piano with a digital baby grand; got released from Primary (after 7 long years); attended 2 weddings (one in Eureka, CA and one in Provo, UT).



Seven of your favorite hobbies: Reading, scrapbooking, taking pictures, shopping, traveling, blogging and exercising.

Five favorite foods: Tacos or Enchiladas; Pepperoni Pizza; Broccoli Beef; Cheeseburgers with Fries; Brownies

Five places you've been: the "Seven Sacred Pool" (Oheo Gulch) in Maui; Mt. Rushmore, SD; Jasper and Banff National Parks in Alberta, Canada; Valley Forge and Gettysburg, PA; and Niagra Falls, NY.

Five favorite memories: This is way too hard! Christmas Eve's at Grandma K's house, Swim Parties, going to Hawaii for the first time, Camping trips, Road Trips across the US and Canada.

Tag four fellow bloggers -I Tag: Carol R, Michelle H, Stacy V, and Hillary W

1 comment:

Stacy said...

I still can't believe you have 4 kids and have done all you have done!
I'll think of my answers and post them soon.