Great Books!

  • The Pilot's Wife
  • The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
  • The Deep End of the Ocean
  • Like Water For Chocolate
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
  • Wicked
  • Brave New World
  • Fahrenheit 451

Sunday, February 03, 2008

My dog is in heat


I feel so bad for Willow. She is obviously having cramps and is so whiny and whimpers all the time. Plus she hates having to wear her diaper around the house to prevent her from dripping blood all over. She is a purebred Welsh Pembroke Corgi and we plan to breed her the next time she goes into heat, after the vet says she is of a good size to carry a litter.

Until I'm able to get pregnant, which after my Dr. appt. tomorrow will hopefully be soon, Willow has been my baby. I was never a dog person until we got her.

3 comments:

Christy said...

When Eric and I got a dog (our's is a 100 lb lab mutt from the pound) we purposely got a boy - I didn't want to deal with the bleeding.... post a picture of her so we can all see her!

Stacy said...

do you not see the picture? I posted one with the message.

Christy said...

I can see it today - who knows! I'm PMSing too - it totally sucks when I'm yelling and screaming at everyone for little things and I just want to cry all day... that is so opposite of my usual that it makes me CRAZY!