Great Books!

  • The Pilot's Wife
  • The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
  • The Deep End of the Ocean
  • Like Water For Chocolate
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
  • Wicked
  • Brave New World
  • Fahrenheit 451

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Random Questions

Two names you go by:

1. Stacy
2. Mrs. V.

Two things you are wearing right now:

1.red t shirt
2. blue sweatpants

Two of your favorite things to do:

1. play games or shop online all while using my laptop
2. read a good book while taking a bubble bath

Two things you want very badly at the moment :

1. a body that ovulates and a baby
2. a well organized and clean house

Two favorite pets you have had/have

1. Willow a female purebred Welsh Pembroke Corgi
2. Boots, my favorite cat who is no longer with us

People who will fill this out:
1. dont know
2. dont know

Two things you did last night:

1. watched Benny & Joon (love that movie!)
2. Went out with my husband to Dimple Records and International Imports, two of our favorite stores

Two things you ate today:

1. It's the Oscars tonight and that means the menu is: Pizza
2. and Brownies! Same menu as we've had for the last 10 Oscar nights!

Two people you talked to last night

1. James
2. Shauna (online chat)

Two things you are doing tomorrow:

1. Work, ugh
2. Feeling better, hopefully, so I can use my new treadmill!

Longest Trips taken in the last 10 years:

1. 10 Day cruise to the Panama Canal, Columbia, Grand Cayman, Jamaica, and Aruba
2. We leave in 30 days for a month long trip to South Africa!

Two favorite holidays:

1. Christmas
2. Easter

Two favorite beverages:

1. water, preferably from my parents well.
2. Dr Pepper and I can't drink the Diet, it's nasty. The best D.P. is the one from Dublin, Texas made with cane sugar. Oh my my it's tasty! And sometimes I splurge and order the cane sugar and also the regular but the caffeine free, however, I have to order them online and the shipping is outrageous!

No comments: