Great Books!

  • The Pilot's Wife
  • The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
  • The Deep End of the Ocean
  • Like Water For Chocolate
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
  • Wicked
  • Brave New World
  • Fahrenheit 451

Saturday, February 09, 2008

My hair colors




The first pic is the color of my hair now. It was taken on our Thanksgiving 2007 cruise and by the end of it after being in the sun a lot, there was a lot of blonde in my hair.
So the second pic of me in a burgundy dress sitting with my husband, James, was taken on our Thanksgiving 2006 cruise. This was how dark my hair had turned, although the background did make it look darker. I wanted my auburn color back so the next pic shows me after getting it dyed for the first time. I played with the colors and put more burgundy in it for awhile. It was fun. But then I went back to a more natural look of golden auburn with blonde and red highlights.
Eventually I might do something strange for awhile like putting in purple streaks in my hair. I've always wanted to do that, just cuz. I got the idea from the Sandra Bullock character in the movie, Forces of Nature, where her hair had random blue streaks in it.





1 comment:

Christy said...

I went a little bold this last time and tried "reddish blonde"... I like it a lot. When I was dying it, the dye turned blood red on my scalp, so I panicked and washed it out 5-10 minutes early. Next time I'll leave it on the whole time... if only I could figure out how to get my gray hair to take the dye. It just doesn't want to get dyed anymore... not sure why it's being so stubborn all of a sudden!