Great Books!

  • The Pilot's Wife
  • The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
  • The Deep End of the Ocean
  • Like Water For Chocolate
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
  • Wicked
  • Brave New World
  • Fahrenheit 451

Wednesday, February 20, 2008

It's Wednesday

I just feel like typing my thoughts. I'm on a break at work and don't have much time. My workday, or should I say night, is almost over. It's 8 45 pm and my students are on their break and then lab starts at 9 pm. Tonight they are working on their Shiatsu sequence.
Tomorrow we are taking a field trip to the "Bodies Revealed" exhibit in Sacramento. I'm excited to see it, since I saw a similar show in San Francisco a couple years ago.

The lunar eclipse was really cool tonight. I wonder if James got any good pictures. I'll post some if he did.

I just saw another blog of a couple in Roseville that I don't know but she is pregnant and has on her blog a calendar update of what the baby looks like each day during the pregnancy. I haven't seen anything like it before and it looks really neat. I'm wondering if I'll ever get to add one to my page. Part of me really wants to get pregnant at my age and part of me looks at all my friends who had their children years ago and I wonder what am I getting myself into? Maybe I should just adopt.

I'm so overwhelmed right now with all of these projects that I want to do. From remodeling my house, decorating my house, cleaning the back yard and pool to get it ready for a party this summer for all my past massage students, trying to make my vocal cd, trying to get pregnant, wondering where I should work after I get home from South Africa and the women's conference. Just so many things floating around in my brain right now that it's hard to prioritize and focus. I still need to finish my Prenatal Massage and Doula class, too. Just add that to the list, too!

Well now I have to go supervise my massage lab and help the students with their Shiatsu. Then I have to figure out whether to cook chicken or pasta when I get home. Hmm.

No comments: