Great Books!

  • The Pilot's Wife
  • The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
  • The Deep End of the Ocean
  • Like Water For Chocolate
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
  • Wicked
  • Brave New World
  • Fahrenheit 451

Thursday, January 31, 2008

Women's Conference May 1-2, 2008

Ladies,
I am researching flights and will be making my reservation either tonight or this weekend. Also I am going to register for the Conference tonight.
It's a gloomy rainy Thursday here in Rancho Cordova. I wish it was Friday and that I could go home tonight after work and have a weekend.
Does anyone else have clinical depression? I have had it for years and take Zoloft. I increased my dosage right now due to the winter weather and lack of sunshine. I know I'll start to feel better soon.
I hope to see you all in May.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Stacy -

Can you share more details - I feel like I'm in the dark! (Not unusual for me!) Where? What's the topics? Cost, etc?

My mom and I are going to TOFW on May 10, so I will probably not be able to do both, but I'm still curious for more info....