Great Books!

  • The Pilot's Wife
  • The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
  • The Deep End of the Ocean
  • Like Water For Chocolate
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
  • Wicked
  • Brave New World
  • Fahrenheit 451

Sunday, January 27, 2008

The Blogging Addiction

Stacy set up this blog for us the weekend we all met in Texas, but at the time, I didn't have a clue what a "blog" was... then a few weeks ago, I was working on dejunking my email inbox and found the message that had the url for the blog she set up! Now that I'm a blogging addict, I knew exactly what to do with it... yeah!

In the last six months, I've discovered blogging and it's helped me to reconnect with old and new friends in great ways! Plus, it's pretty much like an "online" journal, where you can share pictures, videos, etc. So, email Stacy and get "invited" to be a contributor... the more the merrier! Are we planning a "retreat" in 2008?


Here's a recent family photo of us at Disneyland - Left to right: Taylor (13), Eric with Brayden (2 1/2), Christy, Ian (7 1/2) and Megan (10, but almost 11).

No comments: