Great Books!

  • The Pilot's Wife
  • The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
  • The Deep End of the Ocean
  • Like Water For Chocolate
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
  • Wicked
  • Brave New World
  • Fahrenheit 451

Friday, January 25, 2008

Hello Again

Christy asked me to re invite you to our blog. Honestly I had forgotten about the thing. My husband helped me figure it out again. I'm not too blog savvy, so Amber and Christy, maybe you can figure out how to link your blogs to this one?
Also I didn't have time to add everyone as an author, so if you know of another Retired Adventurer who would want to be added as an author to the blog, email me at hands2calmu@yahoo.com

I actually wanted to start blogging anyway to just capture my thoughts and feelings and such, so even if no one else wants to blog, you can all read about the goings on in my life and the musings from my mind.

Hope you're all doing well.
Love,
Stacy

PS I am working on putting together a care package to send to Edwin and his family. If anyone else wants info about this, let me know.

No comments: