Great Books!

  • The Pilot's Wife
  • The Divine Secrets of the Ya Ya Sisterhood
  • The Deep End of the Ocean
  • Like Water For Chocolate
  • Anne of Green Gables
  • The Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants
  • Wicked
  • Brave New World
  • Fahrenheit 451

Thursday, May 01, 2008

I have the worst luck ever!

Women's Conference is in full swing at BYU and I'm sure the ladies are having a blast. Sadly, I'm not there. I woke up vomiting and I have the flu. I even contemplated spending another $500 to take a last minute flight at 6 am this morning to go to the conference, but I was still sick, so I'm having to sit this one out.

So while I'm recuperating I'll try to organize my South Africa pictures and post more about my travels.

1 comment:

Christy said...

Oh Stacy - all I can say is, "THAT SUCKS!" I hope you had a refundable airline ticket! I was so looking forward to seeing a post about this reunion from you!